There is a great deal of material on the subject of noise and vibration control. Much of it is esoteric and beyond the range of all but those who are expert in the field. We have chosen to concentrate here on summaries of some of the latest and best information in the field, briefings on regulation and case histories of specific problems and their solutions. Come back often, we’ll be adding new documents regularly.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Application Instructions
- Noise Levels in the Cab of a Backhoe
- Noise Reduction Case Study
- Cab Noise Study
- Generator set noise solutions
- Four Ways to Quiet a Noisy Machine
- Acoustical Baffle Designs
- Compressor Housing Noise Baffles
Table I shows the exposure permitted at specific noise levels.
|Permissible Noise Exposures – Duration Per Day (in Hours)||Noise Level in Decibels (d BA)|
Table II indicates the percentage of discernible noise reduction in relation to attained decibel reductions.
|Decibel Reduction||Reduction Experience by Ear|
Questions? We have a variety of solutions for your noise issues. Call us at 1-800-NO-NOISE now and let our experts help you.